Desk Treadmill from TrekDesk offers a number of benefits to both work and home users. Not only does it encourage weight loss, disease prevention, and overall physical health, but it also improves your mood and increases your productivity. Studies show that a TrekDesk Desk Treadmill can increase blood flow to the brain, helping improve your memory by as much as 15 percent in a six-month period. At the same time, walking on a treadmill promotes healthy restorative sleep patterns, which in turn decreases your stress levels and keeps you happier. In short, the TrekDesk can help encourage a total overhaul of your mental and physical well-being.
No more excuses not to get fit… use the Desk Treadmill
Desk treadmill follows the concept of building a working desk around a conventional treadmill. It’s aimed for people who are not able to chalk out a proper workout schedule as well as for those people who want to initiate weight loss even while following their daily regular activities. It is equal to a brisk walk with an average speed of 1.0 MPH to 2.0 MPH. An hour on this treadmill will burn around 150-200 calories .In short, the idea is that you can write proposals and complete assignments and at the same time increase your overall physical and mental wellness. A very visible and unavoidable drawback of a desk treadmill is that it is not suitable for a cardio workout, but it has also to be noted that TrekDesk is the only company which has acquired a sense of trust with the consumers thereby also making it the most popular treadmill desk in the market. However, since its launch, it has been the subject of constant debate among medical experts and users alike. Some believe it to be a very clever advertiser gimmick, while others think that these treadmills do wonders with their fitness. However there is no denying the fact that there has been quite some progress under desk treadmill.
Working out at your desk using the Desk Treadmill… it could be easier:
Desk treadmill from TrekDesk offers a number of benefits to both work and home users:
· It helps to loose weight or maintain fitness while keeping up with daily activities.
· An hour of TrekDesk will burn up to one fifty to 200 calories.
· Not only does it encourage weight loss, but it also aids in preventing any disease and maintains overall health.
· It is known to increase one’s productivity.
· Research shows that TrekDesk increases brain blood flow to help improve memory.
· It is known to regulate irregular sleep patterns as well.
· Some users also report of benefits to the bone joints of the body
More killer features for you
· The walking desk treadmill consists of two adjustable legs fixed at forty nine inches apart from each other, lending a firm and sturdy base to the whole setup.
· The strong steel base and an international standard powder coated frame of steel are meant to last a whole lifetime.
· It attaches itself to virtually any treadmill.
· The working space of the desk is made of a low density polyethylene that just adds up to its reliability.
· It supports a laptop or even a desktop. And the flexible cutout design makes it easy to type on a keyboard.
· A standard Desk Treadmill from TrekDesk gives you 72 inches by 34 inches of workspace.
· It comes with a manuscript holder and a 3 level file folder
· It also includes a telephone and headset stand.
· Two cup holders have been integrated in the desk.
· Easily adjusts for users between five feet to seven feet of height.
· Supports up to fifty five pounds of equipment
· It weighs a total of 57 pounds.
· Two year warranty.
· Convenient design facilitates easy movement and increased accessibility.
An entry-level desk would cost around 479 dollars while prices may increase up to 590 dollars depending upon the model of the desk. Most people confuse treadmills to be a part of the actual desk but when your order a TrekDesk Desk Treadmill, you just get the desk and an operating manual. A treadmill desk weight loss is thus a sure shot way to shed off unwanted fats.
Don’t sit on your butt any longer, get the Desk Treadmill
You must have come across numerous treadmill desk reviews but here I have an unbiased review exclusively for you. Since its launch, these treadmill desks have been seriously controversial not only in the market but also in the consumer world. While some medical experts believe that these desks are nothing but just a product of today’s clever advertising, there are a certain group of experts who believe that if not miraculously but gradually these desks do help in the long run. Users have often given positive feedback; people even within the mentioned height range have told that they are satisfied with the overall experience of the product. Consumers all over the world who are reported to have used TrekDesk have also found relief in back pain, and knee joint pain, not only temporarily, but also completely in some cases the best part being office treadmill desk which have found effective use in offices globally. These are thus some of those special products that not only help a person to have a carefree outlook of life but also help them get rid of a number of diseases they thought had no solution. Get on one of these desk treadmill today and experience the difference yourself
If you require more information, please visit the following sites that are authorities in this topic...
walking treadmill desk
native hawaiian and pacific islander health and fitness: winning ...